Okay so Let’s get started!
For you guys, you can simply buy your ether at Coinbase, But I prefer cex.io more because it’s open for almost all countries. It’s one of my choice because it has no hidden fees and it’s pretty straightforward. I buy Ethereum here too 😀
*Make sure to bookmark the page for ease of use
*Sign up here for cex.io
How to convert Bitcoin to Ethereum
1. Go to Changelly
*Make sure to bookmark the page
2. Before converting anything, make sure to sign up.
3. Put the exact amount of Bitcoin to convert then hit exchange, then click next
- For My International Readers
1. Go to Changelly
*Make sure to register as well.
2. Enter the amount you want to convert in the Amounts section
3. Enter the address where you want to receive the funds.
4. Check the details and click confirm.
- For Filipino Readers1. Go to your MyEtherWallet and copy your Address
4. After that go back to Changelly and paste your ETH address. You will go to the confirmation page and will be at the sending step.
5. This step is different depending on you country
8. Review your transaction then click send.
9. Your ETH will arrive shortly
You can create your ether wallet at MyEtherWallet.
1. At the home page you will see a section there where you’ll type any password.
Note: it can be anything
2. After you put a password, Download your Keystore file and put it in a safe place. Then click “I understand. Continue.”
3.After that, your private key will show up. Copy your private key in a safe place, better if you print your paper wallet. Then click Save your address.
You can unlock your wallet through any of the given ones there but I use Private key. So tick Private Key and you will be asked for your private key.
4. Just copy and paste your private key, and then click unlock.
You’re wallet will be unlocked at the bottom of the page and it will look like this:
*This wallet is not mine, I created this new wallet for demonstration purposes only.
How do you check your wallet?
1. Go to MyEtherWallet
2. Look for View Wallet Info
3. Then look for your wallet provider (Metamask/Mist, Ledger wallet, TREZOR, etc.)
4. Then copy and paste your private key and click unlock
I’m very excited to see what Ethereum has to offer in the next 5-10 years so you too be better be investing now before its too late!
Bookmark this page so that you can come back to it anytime!
For questions, just comment down below and I’ll answer each and every one of them 😀
Also Read : My Top Sites in Buying Bitcoin